What are cookies?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their computer and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their equipment, they can be used to recognize the user .
- Analysis cookies: those cookies that, treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by the users of the service. To do this, we analyze your browsing on our website in order to improve the user experience.
- Technical cookies: They are those that allow the user to navigate through the web page or application and the use of the different options or services that exist in it. For example, control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access restricted access web parts, remember the elements that make up an order, make the application for registration or participation in an event, use security elements during the browsing and storing contents for the dissemination of videos or sound.
- Cookies about personalization: They are those that allow the user to access the service with some general characteristics predefined in their terminal or that the user defines. For example, the language, the type of browser through which you access the service, the selected content design, geolocation of the terminal and the regional configuration from where the service is accessed.
- Preference cookies: These cookies allow our websites to remember information that changes the appearance or behavior of the site, such as your preferred language or the region in which you are located. For example, when remembering your region, a website can provide you with news about local traffic or weather reports. These cookies also allow you to change the size of the text, the font and other parts of the web pages that you can customize.
- Advertising cookies: They are those that allow the effective management of the advertising spaces that have been included in the website or application from which the service is provided. They allow to adapt the content of the advertising so that it is relevant for the user and to avoid showing ads that the user has already seen.
The detail of the cookies used in this web page is the following:
|_CONSENT _NID _OGPC _1P_JAR||Google Analytics||From third parties||Collect information on the navigation of users through the site in order to know the origin of visits and other similar data at the statistical level. It does not obtain data of the names or surnames of the users or of the specific postal address from where they are connected.||Google Analytics Google Privacy Center: http://www.google.com/intl/es/policies/privacy/|
|__ga;__gat;__gid;__Cookieinfo;||MadeinColors||own||Collect information on the navigation of users through the site in order to know the origin of visits and other similar data at the statistical level. Acceptance of the cookie I have logged in||Cookies policy: http: //www.madeincolors/cookies-policy|
Note: ‘Proprietary’ type cookies are used only by the owner of this website and ‘Third-party’ cookies are used by the service provider that is detailed in the previous table.
How can I disable or delete these cookies?
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer:
a) For Android
a) For iOS (iPhone and iPad)
Check the documentation of the browser you have installed.
Google Analytics browser opt-out add-on
If you wish to reject the analytical cookies of Google Analytics in all the browsers, so that your information is not sent to Google Analytics, you can download an add-on that performs this function from this link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/ gaoptout
Cookies policy updates
This website may modify this Cookies Policy, in order to be adequately informed about the use we make of cookies, we recommend checking this every time you access our website.